- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
You can avoid the aggravation of driving in often heavy traffic by taking The Bus, which travels the 10-mi-long Coastal Highway 24 hours a day in its own lane. Service is about every 10 minutes from bus stops located every other block. A $2 ticket is good for 24 hours. A park-and-ride facility on the mainland—on Route 50 just west of Ocean City—has free parking for some 700 vehicles. It's on the bus route. A walking map of Ocean City's historic sites is available at its Visitor Information Center. In addition to The Bus there is a continuous loop Ocean City Trolley that has both a boardwalk and a downtown route. One-way fare is $2.50 and an all-day, unlimited ride ticket is $3.50.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's