- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
A portion of Coastal Highway has been designated for bus and bicycle traffic. Bicycle riding is allowed on the Ocean City boardwalk from 5 am to 10 am in summer and 5 am to 4 pm the rest of the year. The bike route from Ocean City to Assateague Island, to the south (U.S. 50 to Route 611), is a 9-mi trek, and Assateague itself is crisscrossed by a number of clearly marked, paved trails.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's