The Eastern Shore Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Eastern Shore Hotel Reviews
Outside of Cambridge's singular Hyatt Regency and Ocean City's approximately 10,000 hotel rooms—the great majority of accommodations throughout this region are B&Bs, inns, and budget chain hotels. The scope of choice is broad, yet as might be expected, the quality and level of service of these smaller enterprises varies dramatically. Many B&Bs and inns have teamed up with other tourism enterprises to create packages that include boating, golf, and tennis, visits to art galleries and museums, and more.
Of note: B&Bs and inns throughout Maryland's and Virginia's Eastern Shore commonly require two-night minimum stays on weekends during periods of high demand, most often throughout the summer months, sometimes in late spring and early fall, and during special events such as town-wide festivals.
Browse The Eastern Shore Hotels
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe