- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Boating in Queen Anne's County
Queen Anne's County has 18 public landings for boats of all sizes. Of these, nine have trailer-launching ramps, but the others are "unimproved" and can be used only for canoes, kayaks, and other small boats that can be carried to the water. A seasonal or daily permit is required to launch a boat from public landing ramps and for parking at these sites. For locations where permits may be purchased, contact Parks and Recreation. Grasonville, MD. 410/758-0835. www.parksandrec.com.
Experienced and hospitable, C&C Charters has a fleet of power- and sailboats over 30 feet for bare-boat or captained charter. Mears Point Marina, 506 Kent Narrows Way N, Grasonville, MD, 21638-1023. 410/827-7888 or 800/733-7245. www.cccharters.com.
Tuna the Tide Charter Service has two boats for light tackle and fly-fishing expeditions as well as for crabbing or a sightseeing cruise. 404 Greenwood Creek La., Grasonville, MD, 21638-1121. 410/827-5635 or 410/827-6188. www.exploredelmarva.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's