- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
One of the best public courses in the state, Hog Neck Golf Course has an 18-hole, par 72 championship course and a 9-hole, par 32 "Executive" course ($25 walk/$35 ride). Nonresident greens fees are $60–$70. 10142 Cordova Rd., Easton, MD, 21601. 410/822–6079 or 800/280–1790. www.hogneck.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's