- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Walking the cobbled streets of Chestertown is a wonderful way to spend an afternoon. There are plenty of shops and restaurants. Wander to the harbor or around Washington College's beautiful campus. There are a few restaurants or sites—like Crumpton Auction—that are farther afield and require a car, but in general this is a walker's town.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's