- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
The Blackwater National Wildlife Refuge is just a few miles from Cambridge. Most people drive to the refuge and then drive the 5-mi loop around the park. However, the terrain is very flat and a bicycle is certainly a viable alternative. Fit hikers would find it an easy route as well.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's