Getting Here and Around
The easiest way to reach National Harbor is by car via I-295, I-95, or I-495. Water taxis from Old Town Alexandria or Georgetown are also convenient. Once in National Harbor, all you need to get around is a good pair of shoes.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's