Fodor's Virginia and Maryland
At a Glance
- complimentary breakfast and evening cocktails in the sun-filled atrium
- great location adjacent to shopping and Metro
- although rooms come outfitted with noise-strip sealers and triple-pane windows, you can still hear the street sounds from busy Wisconsin below
- street parking is scarce, and the garage is available only for a fee
Check Rates from our Partners
Embassy Suites Review
Shopping and sightseeing couldn't be more convenient at this all-suites hotel, which adjoins the upscale Chevy Chase Pavilion and is an elevator ride up from the Friendship Heights Metro station. Each suite includes a bedroom and separate living room with a sleeper sofa, a kitchen space with a fridge and microwave, and a table suitable for dining and working. The fitness center has more than 20 exercise stations and a personal trainer for a fee. A dozen restaurants and no fewer than three large shopping malls are within walking distance.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This report augments the relatively limited body of work available to travelers wanting to combine a play at the Weinberg Theater and a visit to Frederick, Md, staying at a cheesy motel (Country Inn and Read more
General outline of the trip that DW and I took Dec. Read more
Looking to visit the NE section of the US this summer with our teen daughters & need advice on how to plan.
We're hoping to spend 3-4 days in Boston, NYC, & Washington DC while spending a few days Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more