Getting Here and Around
Located just north of the Beltway, Kensington is best reached by car via I-495 to MD-185 (Connecticut Avenue). MARC's Brunswick Line also runs through Kensington as it travels from Washington, D.C., through Maryland to West Virginia. The MARC train, however, only runs on weekdays during commuter hours.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's