- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Most travelers land at one of the three main airports in the Washington-Baltimore area: Dulles, Reagan National, or Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall (aka BWI-Marshall). All three airports are about two hours from Frederick and Hagerstown by car. Both cities, along with Cumberland have their own small airports.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's