Sights & Attractions in Frederick and Western Maryland
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Grantsville
Casselman River Bridge
By the time you spot the picturesque Casselman River Bridge, you're...
|Bridges / Tunnels||Grantsville|
New Germany State Park
In the northern end of Savage River State Forest, this 455-acre...
Spruce Forest Artisan Village and Penn Alps
The history and craftsmanship of Upper Appalachia are exhibited...
|Museum Village, Historic Districts / Sites||Grantsville|
Browse All Frederick and Western Maryland Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's