Sights & Attractions in Frederick and Western Maryland
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Frederick and Western Maryland
|A-C D-G H-M N-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Deep Creek Lake State Park
The 1,818-acre Deep Creek Lake State Park hugs the eastern shore...
|Parks||Deep Creek Lake|
The Delaplaine Visual Arts Education Center
Named for a prominent family that helped settle Frederick, this...
|Museums / Galleries, Educational Institutions||Frederick|
Discovery Station and Hagerstown Aviation Museum
A full-size model of a triceratops skull welcomes you to the...
|Museums / Galleries||Hagerstown|
Along the Potomac River stands Fort Frederick, the only remaining...
|Military Sites||Frederick and Western Maryland|
Frederick Visitor Center
After more than three decades in a previous location, a new Frederick...
George Washington's Headquarters
In a log cabin about the size of an ice-cream stand, the man...
Josiah Roberts, the one-time president of the C&O Canal...
|Houses / Mansions||Cumberland|
Green Ridge State Forest
At 46,000 acres, Green Ridge State Forest—part of the Allegheny...
|Forests||Green Ridge State Forest|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Frederick and Western Maryland Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe