- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Virginia and Maryland
The Maryland Theatre
The Maryland Theatre Review
The Maryland Theatre, built in 1915 by renowned architect Thomas W. Lamb (who also designed Madison Square Garden), stands in the heart of the city's burgeoning arts district. The refurbished theater welcomes big-name country singers, doo-wop groups, comedians, and classical musicians to its stage. On Monday night, art-house films are shown, and throughout the year, there are theatrical offerings for kids.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This report augments the relatively limited body of work available to travelers wanting to combine a play at the Weinberg Theater and a visit to Frederick, Md, staying at a cheesy motel (Country Inn and Read more
General outline of the trip that DW and I took Dec. Read more
Looking to visit the NE section of the US this summer with our teen daughters & need advice on how to plan.
We're hoping to spend 3-4 days in Boston, NYC, & Washington DC while spending a few days Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more