Nightlife & the Arts in Frederick and Western Maryland
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Frederick and Western Maryland Nightlife & the Arts
Ava Lounge A
Ava Lounge A brings cosmopolitan panache to Hagerstown. This hip...
Frederick Coffee Company
At this intimate little spot that was once a 1930s filling station...
The Maryland Theatre
The Maryland Theatre, built in 1915 by renowned architect Thomas...
Weinberg Center for the Arts
A 1920s movie marquee heralds the entrance to this downtown cultural...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe