- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Several federal highways lead to Hagerstown, which is about 75 mi from Baltimore and 85 mi from Washington, D.C. Washington County Commuter service and Greyhound buses travel here, and there is daily Amtrak service and weekday MARC commuter train service from Martinsburg, WV, about 23 mi south of Hagerstown. There is ample parking in downtown Hagerstown—two parking garages and a metered lot—and the area is easily explored on foot, though there's also a downtown taxi service.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's