- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
You'll need a car to access Grantsville and its neighboring parks. To reach the town, head toward the Casselman River Bridge. From I-68, take exit 22 and turn north on U.S. 219. At the first light, make a left onto National Highway/U.S. 40 Alt. Follow 2 mi, pass Penn Alps, cross over Casselman River, and make an immediate right.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe