Getting Here and Around in Cumberland
Getting Here and Around
Historic Route 40 (aka the Old National Road) runs through the middle of Cumberland. Allegany County Transit offers public transportation in the area. Amtrak also has a stop here that comes through twice a day. Drive times from both Baltimore and Washington, D.C., are about 2½ hours, one-way. Once in town, the city is pedestrian friendly.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's