Sights & Attractions in Baltimore
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Baltimore
|A-B C-E F-G H-L M-N O-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
This was once the winter home of Charles Carroll, one of the signers...
|Houses / Mansions||Inner Harbor/Downtown|
Concord Point Lighthouse
The conical Concord Point Lighthouse is the oldest continuously...
|Nautical Sites||Havre de Grace|
Artists come from around the world to collaborate with local...
|Museums / Galleries||Mount Vernon|
Built in 1812 for $35,000, this green-dome structure has been...
|Architectural Sites||West Baltimore|
Dr. Samuel D. Harris National Museum of Dentistry
This unusual museum, which has a set of George Washington's dentures...
|Museums / Galleries||West Baltimore|
Ellicott City B&O Railroad Station Museum
Ellicott City was the B&O Railroad's first stop. The Ellicott...
|Museums / Galleries||Ellicott City|
Enoch Pratt Free Library
Donated to the city of Baltimore in 1882 by its namesake, a wealthy...
Built in the 1850s, this 48-room Italianate mansion was the home...
|Houses / Mansions||Charles Village|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe