Shopping in Baltimore
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Many of Baltimore's antiques shops can be found on historic Antiques Row, which runs along the 700 and 800 blocks of North Howard Street. Shops include cluttered kitsch boutiques as well as elegant, high-end galleries of furniture and fine art. Fells Point shops are concentrated on Eastern, Fleet, and Aliceanna streets. Hampden shops are found primarily on 36th Street.
Browse Baltimore Shopping
Browse Baltimore Shopping By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's