Shopping in Baltimore
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
|A-B C-J K-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The Children's Bookstore is a cozy, well-stocked resource for...
|Books / Stationery||Baltimore|
Cross Street Market
Cross Street Market has stands selling produce, sandwiches, steamed...
|Food / Candy||Baltimore|
For deals on designer clothes, head to Filene's Basement, the...
Harborplace and the Gallery
At the Inner Harbor, the Pratt Street and Light Street pavilions...
|Shopping Centers / Malls||Baltimore|
For unique, truly local mementos of Baltimore, like crab-shaped...
|Gifts / Souvenirs||Baltimore|
Jones & Jones
Jones & Jones carries stylish sportswear and business attire...
Jos. A. Bank's Clothiers
Jos. A. Bank's Clothiers is a century-old Baltimore source for...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Baltimore Shopping
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $79 -- Capitol Hill Hotel near Historic Sites, 60% Off BookIt.com
- $89-$99 -- Downtown D.C. Hotel near Capitol Hill, Reg. $329 BookIt.com
- $159 -- Maryland Hotel next to Towson University, Save 20% — $159 Towson University Marriott Conference Hotel
- $179 -- D.C.-Area 4-Star Resort incl. July Fourth — $179 Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center
- $89 -- Weekends at Washington D.C.-Area Hotel, 55% Off — $89 DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Washington DC-Crystal City