- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Virginia and Maryland
Twenty years ago, Thai chef-owner Kerrigan Kitikul named his hole-in-the-wall dive in deference to his Irish wife and adopted Irish first name, but the food is as authentically Thai as anything you'll find in Baltimore. All entrées on the limited menu are $8.95, from the spot-on Pad Thai to the sizzling-hot Panang with just-barely-steamed vegetables in a perfect red curry. There are a few tables, but the business is mostly carryout. For the quickest service—this is a one-man kitchen—avoid the lunch and dinner rushes.
- Address: 804 N. Charles St., Mount Vernon, Baltimore, MD 21201
- Phone: 410/752–5857
- Location: Mount Vernon
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed for dinner, Mon.–Fri.; Closed for lunch, Sat.–Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This report augments the relatively limited body of work available to travelers wanting to combine a play at the Weinberg Theater and a visit to Frederick, Md, staying at a cheesy motel (Country Inn and Read more
General outline of the trip that DW and I took Dec. Read more
We are exploring the possibility of relocating from the suburbs of the Twin Cities, MN out to the DC area. Read more
· News & Features
Though you may not be aware of it, Baltimore is growing its reputation as a homeport city. ... Read more
Baltimore's dining scene may get overshadowed by all the culinary goings-on in nearby Washington, D.C.,... Read more
Make a visit to the National Pinball Museum in Baltimore, Maryland, which features approximately 100 pinball... Read more