- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Twenty years ago, Thai chef-owner Kerrigan Kitikul named his hole-in-the-wall dive in deference to his Irish wife and adopted Irish first name, but the food is as authentically Thai as anything you'll find in Baltimore. All entrées on the limited menu are $8.95, from the spot-on Pad Thai to the sizzling-hot Panang with just-barely-steamed vegetables in a perfect red curry. There are a few tables, but the business is mostly carryout. For the quickest service—this is a one-man kitchen—avoid the lunch and dinner rushes.
- Address: 804 N. Charles St., Mount Vernon, Baltimore, MD 21201
- Phone: 410/752–5857
- Location: Mount Vernon
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed for dinner, Mon.–Fri.; Closed for lunch, Sat.–Sun.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Thank you to so many of you who offered condolences and then alternative ideas after the government shutdown derailed my trip to take my sweet mother to see Washington. Read more
Each year, the above hosts an Arts Fest. Read more
Heading to Baltimore/DC at the end of April with my inlaws and my 4 and 5 year old boys. Read more
· News & Features
Baltimore's dining scene may get overshadowed by all the culinary goings-on in nearby Washington, D.C.,... Read more
Make a visit to the National Pinball Museum in Baltimore, Maryland, which features approximately 100 pinball... Read more
American history and family fun go hand-in-hand this summer in Virginia Beach, Baltimore, Boston, and... Read more