Twenty years ago, Thai chef-owner Kerrigan Kitikul named his hole-in-the-wall dive in deference to his Irish wife and adopted Irish first name, but the food is as authentically Thai as anything you'll find in Baltimore. All entrées on the limited menu are $8.95, from the spot-on Pad Thai to the sizzling-hot Panang with just-barely-steamed vegetables in a perfect red curry. There are a few tables, but the business is mostly carryout. For the quickest service—this is a one-man kitchen—avoid the lunch and dinner rushes.
- Address: 804 N. Charles St., Mount Vernon, Baltimore, MD, 21201
- Phone: 410/752–5857
- Location: Mount Vernon
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed for dinner, Mon.–Fri.; Closed for lunch, Sat.–Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With DW spent last week in Baltimore...first time being there. We were at a Road Scholar program at Peabody Institute. Did you hear ab... Read more
This report augments the relatively limited body of work available to travelers wanting to combine a play at the Weinberg Theater an... Read more