- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Virginia and Maryland
At a Glance
- the Inner Harbor is just a skywalk away
- service can be slow and unhelpful
Check Rates from our Partners
Hyatt Regency Review
This stretch of Light Street is practically a highway, but the unenclosed skyways allow ready pedestrian access to both Inner Harbor attractions and the convention center. Rooms have rich gold and black-purple prints and cherrywood furniture; most rooms have views of the harbor or the city. The lobby has glass elevators and the chain's trademark atrium. The 12th floor is the Club level, with complimentary breakfast, evening hors d'oeuvres, and a private concierge available. Atop the hotel, the Bistro 300 restaurant and lounge provides stunning city views, especially at night.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This report augments the relatively limited body of work available to travelers wanting to combine a play at the Weinberg Theater and a visit to Frederick, Md, staying at a cheesy motel (Country Inn and Read more
General outline of the trip that DW and I took Dec. Read more
Looking to visit the NE section of the US this summer with our teen daughters & need advice on how to plan.
We're hoping to spend 3-4 days in Boston, NYC, & Washington DC while spending a few days Read more
· News & Features
Though you may not be aware of it, Baltimore is growing its reputation as a homeport city. ... Read more
Baltimore's dining scene may get overshadowed by all the culinary goings-on in nearby Washington, D.C.,... Read more
Make a visit to the National Pinball Museum in Baltimore, Maryland, which features approximately 100 pinball... Read more