- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Virginia and Maryland
Sit down at the counter or make your way to one of the tables as this small sushi place, a Federal Hill favorite. And it's not just popular among Baltimoreans; the walls are covered with awards from local and national press. You can order by the roll, or opt for one of the bento boxes, udon soups, or tempura dishes like the signature crab and shrimp, wrapped in rice and seaweed and deep fried. The narrow, two-story corner row house is cozy but not cramped, and the servers are quick and accommodating.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This report augments the relatively limited body of work available to travelers wanting to combine a play at the Weinberg Theater and a visit to Frederick, Md, staying at a cheesy motel (Country Inn and Read more
General outline of the trip that DW and I took Dec. Read more
Looking to visit the NE section of the US this summer with our teen daughters & need advice on how to plan.
We're hoping to spend 3-4 days in Boston, NYC, & Washington DC while spending a few days Read more
· News & Features
Though you may not be aware of it, Baltimore is growing its reputation as a homeport city. ... Read more
Baltimore's dining scene may get overshadowed by all the culinary goings-on in nearby Washington, D.C.,... Read more
Make a visit to the National Pinball Museum in Baltimore, Maryland, which features approximately 100 pinball... Read more