- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Virginia and Maryland
Sascha's 527 Review
High ceilings, warm yellow walls hung with paintings, and a giant crystal chandelier add drama to this spacious, artsy spot near the Walters. Choose from an eclectic menu of "tastes" (appetizer-size plates), "big plates" (chicken, lamb, or fish) served with a selection of unusual sauces, and other American fare with a twist. At lunch there's counter service only, with a choice of fancy sandwiches and salads on a rotating menu. If you go for dinner, be sure to check out the lengthy wine list.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This report augments the relatively limited body of work available to travelers wanting to combine a play at the Weinberg Theater and a visit to Frederick, Md, staying at a cheesy motel (Country Inn and Read more
General outline of the trip that DW and I took Dec. Read more
Looking to visit the NE section of the US this summer with our teen daughters & need advice on how to plan.
We're hoping to spend 3-4 days in Boston, NYC, & Washington DC while spending a few days Read more
· News & Features
Though you may not be aware of it, Baltimore is growing its reputation as a homeport city. ... Read more
Baltimore's dining scene may get overshadowed by all the culinary goings-on in nearby Washington, D.C.,... Read more
Make a visit to the National Pinball Museum in Baltimore, Maryland, which features approximately 100 pinball... Read more