- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Virginia and Maryland
The Power Plant
The Power Plant Review
What actually was the city's former power plant is now a retail and dining complex that includes a Hard Rock Cafe and a Barnes & Noble. Next door is the Pier 4 Building, which houses a Chipotle Mexican Grill and Blu Bamboo, a fast-casual Mongolian grill.
The cutting-edge Maryland Art Place gallery highlights works by contemporary local and regional artists. 8 Market Pl., Suite 100, 21202. 410/962-8565. www.mdartplace.org. Free. Tues.-Sat. 11-5.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This report augments the relatively limited body of work available to travelers wanting to combine a play at the Weinberg Theater and a visit to Frederick, Md, staying at a cheesy motel (Country Inn and Read more
General outline of the trip that DW and I took Dec. Read more
I have to attend a wedding in Detroit (in August!) and will stop in Washington for four nights on the way. I'll travel to/from the Washington area by train. On the way back I will probably fly into BWI Read more
· News & Features
Though you may not be aware of it, Baltimore is growing its reputation as a homeport city.... Read more
Baltimore's dining scene may get overshadowed by all the culinary goings-on in nearby Washington, D.C.,... Read more
Make a visit to the National Pinball Museum in Baltimore, Maryland, which features approximately 100 pinball... Read more