Nightlife & the Arts in Baltimore
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The City Paper (www.citypaper.com), a free weekly distributed in shops and yellow street-corner boxes, has the most comprehensive and complete calendar of Baltimore events; it's published every Wednesday. Other event listings appear in the Thursday edition of the Baltimore Sun (www.baltimoresun.com), the monthly Baltimore magazine (www.baltimoremagazine.net), and the daily b magazine.
Fells Point, just east of the Inner Harbor; Federal Hill, due south; and Canton, due east, have hosts of bars, restaurants, and clubs that draw a rowdy, largely collegiate crowd. If you're seeking quieter surroundings, head for the upscale comforts of downtown or Mount Vernon clubs and watering holes.
Browse Baltimore Nightlife
Browse Baltimore Nightlife By Location
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe