Nightlife & the Arts in Baltimore
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The City Paper (www.citypaper.com), a free weekly distributed in shops and yellow street-corner boxes, has the most comprehensive and complete calendar of Baltimore events; it's published every Wednesday. Other event listings appear in the Thursday edition of the Baltimore Sun (www.baltimoresun.com), the monthly Baltimore magazine (www.baltimoremagazine.net), and the daily b magazine.
Fells Point, just east of the Inner Harbor; Federal Hill, due south; and Canton, due east, have hosts of bars, restaurants, and clubs that draw a rowdy, largely collegiate crowd. If you're seeking quieter surroundings, head for the upscale comforts of downtown or Mount Vernon clubs and watering holes.
Browse Baltimore Nightlife
Browse Baltimore Nightlife By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's