Nightlife & the Arts in Baltimore
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Baltimore Nightlife & the Arts
|A-C D-F G-N O-Z « Prev |  Next »|
An die Musik
An die Musik is an intimate space for classical, jazz, and world...
The Dog Pub has no TVs, so you focus more on conversation. About...
The patio at the waterside DuClaw Brewery is a great spot for...
The well-heeled gather at the Harbor Court Hotel in the Explorer's...
Fells Point Corner Theater
The intimate Fells Point Corner Theater, an 85-seat venue focused...
France-Merrick Performing Arts Center at the Hippodrome
A beautifully restored 1914 movie palace is home to the France-Merrick...
Friedberg Hall, part of the Peabody Institute, is the scene of...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Baltimore Nightlife
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $75-$79 -- Capitol Hill Hotel near Historic Sites, 65% Off BookIt.com
- $83 & up -- D.C. Hotel w/Wi-Fi & Daily Breakfast, 50% Off BookIt.com
- $18 & up -- Baltimore: Admission to 9 Museums, up to 25% Off Featured Destination: Baltimore
- $169 & up -- 4.5-Star Loews Madison Hotel D.C., Save 40% — $169 Expedia
- Free -- Zip Around Baltimore: 4 Popular Routes — $0 Charm City Circulator