- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Baltimore Hotel Reviews
When booking a hotel or bed-and-breakfast in Baltimore, focus on the Inner Harbor, where you're likely to spend a good deal of time. The downside to staying in hotels near downtown is the noise level, which can rise early in the morning and stay up late into the night—especially if there's a baseball or football game. For quieter options, head to neighborhoods like Fells Point and Canton. All of the hotels listed are within a half-hour drive of the harbor. If you're coming to Baltimore in summer or near Preakness (the third weekend in May), reserve your rooms well in advance. Hunt Valley, a suburb about a 25-minute drive north of Baltimore on I–83, has several convenient budget options.
Browse Baltimore Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's