All Baltimore Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
|A-C D-K L-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Days Inn Inner Harbor
Less than three blocks from the Inner Harbor, this nine-story . . .
Hampton Inn and Suites
The free breakfast and the logo may be the same, but this Hampto. . .
Location, location, location: One of Baltimore's newest hotels. . .
This stretch of Light Street is practically a highway, but the. . .
Inn at 2920
In the heart of one of the city's liveliest neighborhoods, this. . .
Inn at Henderson's Wharf
Built in the mid-1800s as a B&O Railroad tobacco warehouse,. . .
Inn at the Colonnade
Directly across the street from Johns Hopkins and within walking. . .
InterContinental Harbor Court
The entrance to the most prestigious hotel in Baltimore is se. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe