- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Timing and Precautions
Depending on the season, you'll want to budget about a half day for Havre de Grace. The waterfront town has gardens and museums to tour, but none of them take too much time. It's a pleasant way to see firsthand some of the area's history. Be sure to stroll down the half-mile boardwalk and stop for a picnic in the park.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's