Spectator Sports in Baltimore
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Baltimore Ravens play in state-of-the-art M&T Stadium from August to January. 1101 Russell St., West Baltimore, Baltimore, MD, 21230. 410/261-7283. www.baltimoreravens.com.
On the third Saturday in May the prestigious Preakness Stakes, the second race in the Triple Crown, is run at Baltimore's Pimlico Race Course. The course has additional Thoroughbred racing. Call ahead for days and times. 5204 Park Heights Ave., Northwest Baltimore, Baltimore, MD, 21215. 410/542-9400. www.marylandracing.com.
The Johns Hopkins University Blue Jays are a perennial favorite. Homewood Field, Charles St. at University Pkwy., Charles Village, Baltimore, MD, 21210. 410/516-7490. hopkinssports.cstv.com.
The Loyola Greyhounds play on their college's campus. Charles St. at Cold Spring La., North Baltimore, Baltimore, MD, 21210. 410/617-5014.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's