Spectator Sports in Baltimore
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Baltimore Ravens play in state-of-the-art M&T Stadium from August to January. 1101 Russell St., West Baltimore, Baltimore, MD, 21230. 410/261-7283. www.baltimoreravens.com.
On the third Saturday in May the prestigious Preakness Stakes, the second race in the Triple Crown, is run at Baltimore's Pimlico Race Course. The course has additional Thoroughbred racing. Call ahead for days and times. 5204 Park Heights Ave., Northwest Baltimore, Baltimore, MD, 21215. 410/542-9400. www.marylandracing.com.
The Johns Hopkins University Blue Jays are a perennial favorite. Homewood Field, Charles St. at University Pkwy., Charles Village, Baltimore, MD, 21210. 410/516-7490. hopkinssports.cstv.com.
The Loyola Greyhounds play on their college's campus. Charles St. at Cold Spring La., North Baltimore, Baltimore, MD, 21210. 410/617-5014.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $140* & up -- Nationwide Flights on American, R/T American Airlines
- $75-$79 -- Capitol Hill Hotel near Historic Sites, 65% Off BookIt.com
- $83 & up -- D.C. Hotel w/Wi-Fi & Daily Breakfast, 50% Off BookIt.com
- $18 & up -- Baltimore: Admission to 9 Museums, up to 25% Off Featured Destination: Baltimore
- $104* & up -- Flights for Next Weekend on American, R/T — $104 American Airlines