Sights & Attractions in Annapolis and Southern Maryland
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Named for abolitionist Frederick Douglass and scientist Benjamin...
|Museums / Galleries||Annapolis|
Based on the Villa Pisani in Stra, Italy, by Andrea Palladio...
|Houses / Mansions||Annapolis|
Historic London Town and Gardens
The 17th-century tobacco port of London, on the South River a...
|Historic Districts / Sites, Archaeological Sites||Annapolis|
Maryland State House
Originally constructed between 1772 and 1780, the State House...
St. John's College
The Annapolis campus of St. John's, the third-oldest college...
United States Naval Academy
Probably the most interesting and important site in Annapolis...
|Military Sites, Educational Institutions||Annapolis|
William Paca House and Garden
A signer of the Declaration of Independence, Paca (pronounced...
|Houses / Mansions, Gardens / Arboretums||Annapolis|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe