Sights & Attractions in Annapolis and Southern Maryland
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Annapolis and Southern Maryland
|A-E F-L M-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
A world-class sculpture and botanical venue, Annmarie Garden Sculpture...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Solomons|
Named for abolitionist Frederick Douglass and scientist Benjamin...
|Museums / Galleries||Annapolis|
Battle Creek Cypress Swamp Sanctuary
With the northernmost naturally occurring stand of bald cypress...
|Nature Preserves||Port Republic|
Chesapeake Beach Railway Museum
Housed in the railroad's 1898 track-side terminus, this museum...
|Museums / Galleries||Chesapeake Beach|
Chesapeake Beach Water Park
Families make a day of it at Chesapeake Beach Water Park, which...
|Amusement Parks||Chesapeake Beach|
Tracings its origins to 1672, when a log-cabin church stood at...
|Religious Sites||Port Republic|
Dr. Samuel A. Mudd House
The Dr. Samuel A. Mudd House is where John Wilkes Booth ended...
|Houses / Mansions||Waldorf|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's