Sights & Attractions in Annapolis and Southern Maryland
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Annapolis and Southern Maryland
|A-E F-L M-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
A world-class sculpture and botanical venue, Annmarie Garden Sculpture...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Solomons|
Named for abolitionist Frederick Douglass and scientist Benjamin...
|Museums / Galleries||Annapolis|
Battle Creek Cypress Swamp Sanctuary
With the northernmost naturally occurring stand of bald cypress...
|Nature Preserves||Port Republic|
Chesapeake Beach Railway Museum
Housed in the railroad's 1898 track-side terminus, this museum...
|Museums / Galleries||Chesapeake Beach|
Chesapeake Beach Water Park
Families make a day of it at Chesapeake Beach Water Park, which...
|Amusement Parks||Chesapeake Beach|
Tracings its origins to 1672, when a log-cabin church stood at...
|Religious Sites||Port Republic|
Dr. Samuel A. Mudd House
The Dr. Samuel A. Mudd House is where John Wilkes Booth ended...
|Houses / Mansions||Waldorf|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $135.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Annapolis Hotwire
- Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis in May: $117 & Up Expedia
- Super Sale! 3 Nts Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis + Air Fr $407 Travelocity
- $158.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Annapolis — $158 Hotwire
- Book in Annapolis: Save this May Fr $168+/Nt — $168 Expedia