- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Virginia and Maryland
Harry Browne's Review
In the shadow of the State House, this understated establishment has long held a reputation for quality food and attentive service that ensures bustle year-round, especially during the busy days of the legislative session (early January into early April) and special weekend events at the Naval Academy. The menu clearly reflects the city's maritime culture, but also has seasonal specialties, and in a green approach to dining, everything used is recycled. Live Irish music is performed in the lounge once a month. The sidewalk café is open, weather permitting, April through October. There is a champagne brunch on Sunday.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This report augments the relatively limited body of work available to travelers wanting to combine a play at the Weinberg Theater and a visit to Frederick, Md, staying at a cheesy motel (Country Inn and Read more
General outline of the trip that DW and I took Dec. Read more
Looking to visit the NE section of the US this summer with our teen daughters & need advice on how to plan.
We're hoping to spend 3-4 days in Boston, NYC, & Washington DC while spending a few days Read more