Annapolis and Southern Maryland Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Annapolis and Southern Maryland Restaurant Reviews
In the beginning, there was crab: crab cakes, crab soup, whole crabs to crack. These days, most likely because of overfishing and habitat changes, crabs from the Bay are pretty scarce. Maryland's favorite crustacean is still found in abundance on menus, but most arrive from out of state. In addition, Annapolis has broadened its horizons to include eateries—many in the historic district—that offer many sorts of cuisines. Dinner reservations in Annapolis are recommended throughout summer and at times of Naval Academy events.
Browse Annapolis and Southern Maryland Restaurants
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's