Nightlife & the Arts in Annapolis and Southern Maryland
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nightlife & the Arts in Annapolis
Annapolis Summer Garden Theater
Annapolis Summer Garden Theater stages a mix of musicals and plays...
The Colonial Players, active since the 1940s, are the city's...
The lounge at Harry Browne's gives people something fun to do...
Middleton Tavern presents local and regional acoustic musicians...
Entertainment at the Naval Academy includes the Distinguished...
Naval Academy Band
Naval Academy Band concerts, many held outside during fair weather...
Rams Head Tavern on the Stage
The Rams Head Tavern on the Stage hosts nationally known folk...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $135.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Annapolis Hotwire
- Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis in May: $117 & Up Expedia
- $158.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Annapolis — $158 Hotwire
- Annapolis Savings! Book at Residence Inn Annapolis Fr $214+/Nt — $214 Expedia
- $116.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Annapolis — $116 Hotwire