- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Parking spots on Annapolis's historic downtown streets are scarce, but you can pay $5 to park at the Navy–Marine Corps Stadium (to the right of Rowe Boulevard as you enter town from Route 50) and ride a free shuttle bus downtown. Parking garages on Main Street and Gott's Court (adjacent to the visitor center) are free for the first hour and $1.25 an hour thereafter with a $10 maximum—but note that they are often full on weekdays. On weekends these garages cost $4 a day. Street parking in the historic area is metered (in effect 10–7:30 daily) or limited to two hours for those without a residential parking permit.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's