- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Maryland's Mass Transit Administration (MTA) offers regularly scheduled bus service from Baltimore to Annapolis (it's about one hour and 20 minutes one-way from downtown Annapolis). The fare is $4.25. Bus service between Washington, D.C., and Annapolis is geared to commuters rather than vacationers. Weekday mornings and afternoons, MTA buses arrive at and depart from the Navy-Marine Corps Stadium parking lot, from College Avenue by the state buildings, and also from St. John's College. The one-way fare is $4.25. On weekends, Greyhound makes one trip daily, arriving at and departing from the stadium.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's