- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Annapolis Cab Company 410/268-0022.
Annapolis Water Taxi 410/263-0033. www.watermarkcruises.com.
Annapolis Carriage 99 Main St., Historic District, Annapolis, MD, 21401-2001. 410/349-1660. www.annapoliscarriage.com.
Discover Annapolis Tours (26 West St., Historic District, Annapolis, MD, 21401. 410/626–6000. www.discover-annapolis.com.)
Historic Annapolis Foundation Walking Tours (99 Main St., Historic District, Annapolis, MD, 21401-1763. 410/267–6656. www.annapolis.org.)
Schooner Woodwind Cruises (Annapolis Marriott Hotel dock, Annapolis, MD, 21401-1810. 410/263–7837. www.schoonerwoodwind.com.)
Historic Annapolis Trolley Tours. 99 Main St., at HistoryQuest, Historic District, Annapolis, MD, 21401-2421. 410/626-6000. www.discover-annapolis.com/transportation/trolley.html.
Three Centuries Tours. 48 Maryland Ave., Historic District, Annapolis, MD, 21403-1673. 410/263-5401. www.annapolis-tours.com.
Watermark Journey (410/268–7600. www.watermarkjourney.com.)
Annapolis & Anne Arundel County Conference and Visitors Bureau (26 West St., West Side, Annapolis, MD, 21401-2421. 410/280–0445 or 888/302–2852. www.visit-annapolis.org. Daily 9–5.)
Information Booth. (open March through September) Dock St. parking lot, Annapolis, MD, 21401. 410/280–0445.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's