Sights & Attractions in Western Lakes and Mountains
Things to Do in Sebago Lake Area
Sabbathday Lake Shaker Village
Established in the late 18th century, this is the last active...
|Museums / Galleries||Sebago Lake Area|
This is Maine's second-largest lake and provides Greater Portland's...
|Bodies of Water||Sebago Lake Area|
Sebago Lake State Park
This 1,400-acre park on the north shore of Sebago Lake is a great...
|Parks||Sebago Lake Area|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's