Wilhelm Reich Museum
Wilhelm Reich Museum Review
The Wilhelm Reich Museum showcases the life and work of controversial physician-scientist Wilhelm Reich (1897–1957), who believed that a force called orgone energy is in all living matter and the atmosphere. The Orgone Energy Observatory exhibits biographical materials, inventions, and the equipment used in his experiments. The observatory deck has magnificent views of the countryside. In July and August, the museum offers nature programs for all ages. Trails lace the 175-acre grounds.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's