At Center Lovell you can glimpse secluded Kezar Lake to the west, the retreat of wealthy and very private people. Only town residents and property owners can use the town beaches, but there is a public boat launch. Sabattus Mountain, which rises behind Center Lovell, has a public hiking trail.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe