At Center Lovell you can glimpse secluded Kezar Lake to the west, the retreat of wealthy and very private people. Only town residents and property owners can use the town beaches, but there is a public boat launch. Sabattus Mountain, which rises behind Center Lovell, has a public hiking trail.
Center Lovell at a Glance
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's