Yellowfin's Restaurant Review
Inside this diminutive restaurant housed in an impeccably kept yellow Victorian, it is fresh, bright, and appropriately beachy. A giant tank bubbles quietly in the background while its resident colorful fish in the tank survey the landscape of white linen–covered tables adorned with sand and shell centerpieces. White cloth panels draped along the ceiling add an enveloping sense of comfort to the lively space. Not surprisingly, the house specialty is ahi yellowfin tuna, pan seared and treated with a wasabi ginger sauce; other choices include seared scallops, lamb, and a savory seafood fra diavolo (spicy tomato sauce). Brunch is offered Sunday year-round. In Ocean Park it's BYOB—you'll have to stock up in nearby Old Orchard Beach.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Blithely ignoring the fact that we were driving to Virginia next day, my wife and I set out on a five hour (RT) road trip from Brookline, MA, to Brunswick, ME, to see an exhibit of Maurice Prendergast's Read more
and then some!
I am just back from my wonderful two weeks in New England, a destination that has become a regular for me in late summer for the past three years. It’s hard to imagine a lovelier place Read more
Hi, so my siblings and are looking to send out parents on a weekend getaway as their present for Christmas. Read more
· News & Features
Portland, Maine has quietly launched one of the hottest restaurant scenes in the country.... Read more
From bustling waterfronts and dinners of delectable crustaceans to awe-inspiring hikes and strolls through... Read more
It's a good bet that when summer reaches sticky hot temps, you start hankering for a toes-in-the-sand... Read more