Fodor's Maine, Vermont, and New Hampshire
Yellowfin's Restaurant Review
Inside this diminutive restaurant housed in an impeccably kept yellow Victorian, the atmosphere is fresh, bright, and appropriately beachy. A giant tank bubbles quietly in the background while its resident colorful fish survey the landscape of white-linen-covered tables adorned with sand and shell centerpieces. Not surprisingly, the house specialty is ahi yellowfin tuna, pan seared and treated with a wasabi glaze; other choices include seared scallops, roasted lamb, and a savory seafood fra diavolo (in a spicy tomato sauce). Brunch is offered Sunday year-round. It's strictly BYOB—stock up in nearby Old Orchard Beach.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
An overdue trip report from our vacation last summer. Read more
Blithely ignoring the fact that we were driving to Virginia next day, my wife and I set out on a five hour (RT) road trip from Brookline, MA, to Brunswick, ME, to see an exhibit of Maurice Prendergast's Read more
we are family of 5 , our kids ages are 10 to 16 . Read more
· News & Features
A getaway over Martin Luther King, Jr., weekend (January 17–20, 2014) proposes the perfect remedy... Read more
Portland, Maine has quietly launched one of the hottest restaurant scenes in the country.... Read more
From bustling waterfronts and dinners of delectable crustaceans to awe-inspiring hikes and strolls through... Read more