- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Yellowfin's Restaurant Review
Inside this diminutive restaurant housed in an impeccably kept yellow Victorian, it is fresh, bright, and appropriately beachy. A giant tank bubbles quietly in the background while its resident colorful fish in the tank survey the landscape of white linen-covered tables adorned with sand and shell centerpieces. White cloth panels draped along the ceiling add an enveloping sense of comfort to the lively space. Not surprisingly, the house specialty is ahi yellowfin tuna, pan seared and treated with a wasabi ginger sauce; other choices include seared scallops, lamb, and a savory seafood fra diavolo (spicy tomato sauce). Brunch is offered Sunday year-round. In Ocean Park it's BYOB—you'll have to stock up in nearby Old Orchard Beach.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $179 & up -- 4-Star Boston Hotel in Back Bay, up to 50% Off Sheraton Boston
Way too short, needless to say, but I think we got a lot in and saw some amazing locations, met very friendly people and ate some scrumptious food!
We were visiting family in Lynn, MA and drove north o Read more
A quick overview of where we ate during out 10 days on MDI
Morninglory Bakery Cafe is our favorite, we prefer quick, smallish breakfasts. Read more
I want to go on a 5 day vacation in the first week of July. Read more
· News & Features
This week (April 20-28) is National Parks Week, meaning visitors can enjoy the great outdoors sans entry... Read more
If you have favorite beaches on Maui, Jamaica, and St.... Read more
Kate Christensen, author of the recently released novel The Astral, takes us on a walking tour of endlessly... Read more