- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Pier 77 Restaurant & the Ramp Bar & Grille
Pier 77 Restaurant & the Ramp Bar & Grille Review
The view takes center stage at this dual establishment. On the ground level, Pier 77 is the fine-dining portion with large windows overlooking the harbor. Every seat has a nice view at the restaurant, which serves up sophisticated fare, focusing on meats and seafood. The place is vibrant with live music in summer and a great place for cocktails on the water. Tucked down below, the tiny, tiny but oh-so-funky-and-fun Ramp pays homage to a really good burger, fried seafood, and other pub-style choices.
- Address: 77 Pier Rd., Cape Porpoise, ME 04014 | Map It
- Phone: 207/967-8500
- Website: www.pier77restaurant.com
- Location: Kennebunkport
- Credit cards accepted.
- Jan.--mid-March, Pier closed, Ramp closed Mon. and Tues.; mid-March--April and Nov. and Dec., both closed Tues.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $179 & up -- 4-Star Boston Hotel in Back Bay, up to 50% Off Sheraton Boston
Way too short, needless to say, but I think we got a lot in and saw some amazing locations, met very friendly people and ate some scrumptious food!
We were visiting family in Lynn, MA and drove north o Read more
A quick overview of where we ate during out 10 days on MDI
Morninglory Bakery Cafe is our favorite, we prefer quick, smallish breakfasts. Read more
I want to go on a 5 day vacation in the first week of July. Read more
· News & Features
This week (April 20-28) is National Parks Week, meaning visitors can enjoy the great outdoors sans entry... Read more
If you have favorite beaches on Maui, Jamaica, and St.... Read more
Kate Christensen, author of the recently released novel The Astral, takes us on a walking tour of endlessly... Read more