- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Cape Neddick is one of the less developed of York's villages, running from the water (and Route 1A), along U.S. 1 between York and Ogunquit. The town has many modest residential homes, with a sprinkling of businesses catering to both locals and visitors. There are a few restaurants and inns but no distinct downtown hub.
Cape Neddick at a Glance
Elsewhere in The Southern Coast
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $179 & up -- 4-Star Boston Hotel in Back Bay, up to 50% Off Sheraton Boston