Cape Neddick is one of the less developed of York's areas, running up from the water just after York Beach and stretching toward Ogunquit on the town's north side, but there's not much public access to the water. It has many modest residential homes, with a sprinkling of businesses catering to locals and visitors. There are a few restaurants and inns but no distinct village hub. Cape Neddick Harbor is at its southern end, beyond York Beach village.
Cape Neddick at a Glance
Elsewhere in The Southern Coast
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's