- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Tenants Harbor is a quintessential coastal harbor—dominated by lobster boats, its shores are rocky and slippery, and its village streets are lined with clapboard houses, a church, and a general store. It's a favorite with artists, and galleries and studios welcome browsers.
Tenants Harbor at a Glance
Elsewhere in The Mid-Coast Region
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's