Sights & Attractions in The Mid-Coast Region
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in The Mid-Coast Region
Farnsworth Art Museum
One of the most important small museums in the country, much of...
|Museums / Galleries||Rockland|
Maine Maritime Museum
No trip to Bath is complete without a visit to this cluster of...
|Museums / Galleries||Bath|
Penobscot Marine Museum
Along a street running up from Main Street in downtown Searsport...
Penobscot Narrows Bridge & Observatory Tower/Fort Knox Historic Site
These neighboring attractions are owned by the state and managed...
|Historic Districts / Sites, Viewpoints||Bucksport|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe