Sights & Attractions in The Mid-Coast Region
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The Mid-Coast Region
|A-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Belfast Area Chamber of Commerce
Coastal Maine Botanical Garden
Set aside a couple of hours to stroll among the roses, lumpines...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Wiscasset|
Farnsworth Art Museum
One of the most important small museums in the country, much...
|Museums / Galleries||Rockland|
Maine Discovery Museum
Three floors with more than 60 interactive exhibits let kids...
|Museums / Galleries||Bangor|
Maine Lighthouse Museum
The lighthouse museum has more than 25 Fresnel lighthouse lenses...
|Museums / Galleries, Nautical Sites||Rockland|
Maine Maritime Museum
No trip to Bath is complete without a visit to this cluster of...
|Museums / Galleries||Bath|
Monhegan Boat Line
Its boat landing is home to the Elizabeth Ann and the Laura B,...
|Transportation Sites||Port Clyde|
Monhegan Island Light
Getting a look at this squat stone lighthouse—from land, anyway—requires...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's