Sights & Attractions in The Mid-Coast Region
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The Mid-Coast Region
Belfast Area Chamber of Commerce
Coastal Maine Botanical Garden
You can browse for hours in the trinket shops, crafts galleries...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Wiscasset|
Farnsworth Art Museum
One of the most important small museums in the country, much...
|Museums / Galleries||Rockland|
Maine Discovery Museum
The largest children's museum north of Boston, the Maine Discovery...
|Museums / Galleries||Bangor|
Maine Lighthouse Museum
The lighthouse museum has more than 25 Fresnel lighthouse lenses...
|Museums / Galleries, Nautical Sites||Rockland|
Maine Maritime Museum
No trip to Bath is complete without a visit to this cluster of...
|Museums / Galleries||Bath|
Pemaquid Point Light
At the end of Route 130, this lighthouse at the tip of the Pemaquid...
|Nautical Sites||Pemaquid Point|
Penobscot Marine Museum
Along a street running up from Main Street in downtown Searsport...
Penobscot Narrows Bridge & Observatory Tower/Fort Knox Historic Site
These neighboring attractions are owned by the state and managed...
|Historic Districts / Sites, Viewpoints||Bucksport|
Popham Beach State Park
Popham Beach State Park has bathhouses and picnic tables. At...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe