Originally the residence of Rockland merchant Charles H. Berry, this 1898 shingle-style B&B sits in Rockland's National Historic District. The large guest rooms and spacious common areas are elegantly furnished with antiques and reproduction pieces. All but one of the rooms have fireplaces, and most have whirlpool tubs. A guest pantry is stocked with drinks, sweets, and treats—there's always pie. Some rooms can be combined to create two-room suites. Four rooms are
in the carriage house, which has its own common and snack areas.